For the Austrian Study Group on Normative Values of Bone Metabolism.
Normative data of bone mineral density in an unselected adult Austrian population
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 332–339, April 2003
How to Cite
Kudlacek, S., Schneider, B., Peterlik, M., Leb, G., Klaushofer, K., Weber, K., Woloszczuk, W. and Willvonseder, R. (2003), Normative data of bone mineral density in an unselected adult Austrian population. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 33: 332–339. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2003.01128.x
Medizinische Abteilung, Krankenhaus der Barmherzigen Brüder, Vienna (S. Kudlacek, R. Willvonseder); Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Ageing Research, Vienna (S. Kudlacek, W. Woloszczuk, R. Willvonseder); Institute of Medical Statistics (B. Schneider); Department of Pathophysiology and (M. Peterlik), University of Vienna Medical School, Vienna; Department of Endocrinology and Nuclear Medicine, University of Graz, Graz (G. Leb, K. Weber); IV Medical Department Hanusch Hospital and Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Osteology, Vienna (K. Klaushofer); Ludwig Boltzmann Institut für Experimentelle Endokrinologie, Vienna (W. Woloszczuk), Austria.
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Received 25 March 2002; accepted 11 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.