Haemostasis Thrombosis and Vascular Biology Unit, University Department of Medicine (G. J. Caine, A. D. Blann, G. Y. H. Lip), and Departments of Surgery (P. S. Stonelake) and Urology (P. Ryan), City Hospital, Birmingham, UK.
Plasma angiopoietin-1, angiopoietin-2 and Tie-2 in breast and prostate cancer: a comparison with VEGF and Flt-1
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 883–890, October 2003
How to Cite
Caine, G. J., Blann, A. D., Stonelake, P. S., Ryan, P. and Lip, G. Y. H. (2003), Plasma angiopoietin-1, angiopoietin-2 and Tie-2 in breast and prostate cancer: a comparison with VEGF and Flt-1. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 33: 883–890. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2003.01243.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
- Received 26 June 2003; accepted 31 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.