Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Animal Health and Welfare, Research Centre Foulum, PO Box 50, DK-8830 Tjele, Denmark,
A polymorphic major histocompatibility complex class II-like locus maps outside of both the chicken B-system and Rfp-Y-system
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 63–71, April 2000
How to Cite
Juul-Madsen, H. R., Dalgaard, T. S., Guldbrandtsen, B. and Salomonsen, J. (2000), A polymorphic major histocompatibility complex class II-like locus maps outside of both the chicken B-system and Rfp-Y-system. European Journal of Immunogenetics, 27: 63–71. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2370.2000.00200.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 31 March 1999; revised 10 August 1999;accepted 25 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.