Footnote: New sequences should be communicated to Steven Marsh via the sequence submission tool of the IMGT/HLA Database to receive official names.
Nomenclature for factors of the HLA system, 2000
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 377–424, June 2001
How to Cite
Marsh, S. G. E., Bodmer, J. G., Albert, E. D., Bodmer, W. F., Bontrop, R. E., Dupont, B., Erlich, H. A., Hansen, J. A., Mach, B., Mayr, W. R., Parham, P., Petersdorf, E. W., Sasazuki, T., Schreuder, G. M. Th., Strominger, J. L., Svejgaard, A. and Terasaki, P. I. (2001), Nomenclature for factors of the HLA system, 2000. European Journal of Immunogenetics, 28: 377–424. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2370.2001.00268.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.