Department of Tissue Typing, Finnish Red Cross Blood Transfusion Service, Helsinki, Finland,
CD80 (B7-1) and CD86 (B7-2) genes and genetic susceptibility to coeliac disease
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2002
European Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 331–333, August 2002
How to Cite
Woolley, N., Holopainen, P., Bourgain, C., Mustalahti, K., Collin, P., Mäki, M. and Partanen, J. (2002), CD80 (B7-1) and CD86 (B7-2) genes and genetic susceptibility to coeliac disease. European Journal of Immunogenetics, 29: 331–333. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2370.2002.00302.x
INSERM U535, Kremlin-Bicetre, France, and
Institute of Medical Technology and Department of Pediatrics, University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland.
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2002
- Received 17 August 2001; accepted 15 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.