Present address: Max-Planck-Institut für Biogeochemie, 07745 Jena, Germany.
Evaluation of an ultrasonic dispersion procedure to isolate primary organomineral complexes from soils
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 87–94, March 1999
How to Cite
Schmidt, M. W. I., Rumpel, C. and Kögel-Knabner, I. (1999), Evaluation of an ultrasonic dispersion procedure to isolate primary organomineral complexes from soils. European Journal of Soil Science, 50: 87–94. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2389.1999.00211.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Received 25 November 1997; revised version accepted 16 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!