The influence of soil processes on carbon isotope distribution and turnover in the British uplands
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 41–51, March 1999
How to Cite
Bol, R. A., Harkness, D. D., Huang, Y. and Howard, D. M. (1999), The influence of soil processes on carbon isotope distribution and turnover in the British uplands. European Journal of Soil Science, 50: 41–51. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2389.1999.00222.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Received 29 April 1997; revised version accepted 27 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!