A re-evaluation of the enriched labile soil organic matter fraction
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 283–293, June 2000
How to Cite
Six, J., Merckx, R., Kimpe, K., Paustian, K. and Elliott, E. T. (2000), A re-evaluation of the enriched labile soil organic matter fraction. European Journal of Soil Science, 51: 283–293. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2389.2000.00304.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 27 July 1999; revised version accepted 30 December 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!