A new sampling technique to monitor concentrations of CH4, N2O and CO2 in air at well-defined depths in soils with varied water potential
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 297–303, June 2001
How to Cite
Kammann, C., Grünhage, L. and Jäger, H. .-J. (2001), A new sampling technique to monitor concentrations of CH4, N2O and CO2 in air at well-defined depths in soils with varied water potential. European Journal of Soil Science, 52: 297–303. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2389.2001.00380.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Received 27 March 2000; revised version accepted 28 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!