Toxicity factors in acidic forest soils: attempts to evaluate separately the toxic effects of excessive Al3+ and H+ and insufficient Ca2+ and Mg2+ upon root elongation
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 323–333, June 2003
How to Cite
Kinraide, T. B. (2003), Toxicity factors in acidic forest soils: attempts to evaluate separately the toxic effects of excessive Al3+ and H+ and insufficient Ca2+ and Mg2+ upon root elongation. European Journal of Soil Science, 54: 323–333. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2389.2003.00538.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 19 February 2002; revised version accepted 20 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!