A 13C tracer study to identify the origin of dissolved organic carbon in forested mineral soils
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2003
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 91–100, March 2004
How to Cite
Hagedorn, F., Saurer, M. and Blaser, P. (2004), A 13C tracer study to identify the origin of dissolved organic carbon in forested mineral soils. European Journal of Soil Science, 55: 91–100. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2389.2003.00578.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2003
- Received 3 September 2002; revised version accepted 14 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!