STANDARDIZATION OF BLOOD PRESSURE MEASUREMENT IN A GERIATRIC OUTPATIENT CLINIC
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1042–1043, July 2003
How to Cite
Sheng, B., A Dickinson, J. and Fracgp (2003), STANDARDIZATION OF BLOOD PRESSURE MEASUREMENT IN A GERIATRIC OUTPATIENT CLINIC. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51: 1042–1043. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2389.2003.51325.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.