Dynamics of upstream migration of the European eel, Anguilla anguilla (L.), in the Rivers Severn and Avon, England, with special reference to the effects of man-made barriers
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 311–324, August 1997
How to Cite
WHITE, E. M. and KNIGHTS, B. (1997), Dynamics of upstream migration of the European eel, Anguilla anguilla (L.), in the Rivers Severn and Avon, England, with special reference to the effects of man-made barriers. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 4: 311–324. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2400.1997.00050.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!