Possibilities for the integration of fish farming into irrigation systems
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 45–54, Febuary 2000
How to Cite
Fernando, C. H. and Halwart, M. (2000), Possibilities for the integration of fish farming into irrigation systems. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 7: 45–54. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2400.2000.00188.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!