Diurnal variation in thermal environment experienced by salmonids in the North Pacific as indicated by data storage tags
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 171–186, June 2000
How to Cite
Walker, R. V., Myers, K. W., Davis, N. D., Aydin, K. Y., Friedland, K. D., Carlson, H. R., Boehlert, G. W., Urawa, S., Ueno, Y. and Anma, G. (2000), Diurnal variation in thermal environment experienced by salmonids in the North Pacific as indicated by data storage tags. Fisheries Oceanography, 9: 171–186. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2419.2000.00131.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!