Present address: E. A. Logerwell F/AKC2, Alaska Fisheries Science Center, PO Box 15700, Seattle, WA 98115-0070. USA.
Tracking environmental processes in the coastal zone for understanding and predicting Oregon coho (Oncorhynchus kisutch) marine survival
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 554–568, November 2003
How to Cite
Logerwell, E.A., Mantua, N., Lawson, P.W., Francis, R.C. and Agostini, V.N. (2003), Tracking environmental processes in the coastal zone for understanding and predicting Oregon coho (Oncorhynchus kisutch) marine survival. Fisheries Oceanography, 12: 554–568. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2419.2003.00238.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Received 28 August 2001 Revised version accepted 11 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!