Oceanographic variability and changes in Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) abundance at South Georgia
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 569–583, November 2003
How to Cite
Trathan, P. N., Brierley, A. S., Brandon, M. A., Bone, D. G., Goss, C., Grant, S. A., Murphy, E. J. and Watkins, J. L. (2003), Oceanographic variability and changes in Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) abundance at South Georgia. Fisheries Oceanography, 12: 569–583. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2419.2003.00268.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Received 15 October 2001 Revised version accepted 14 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!