Saltcedar (Tamarix ramosissima) invasion alters organic matter dynamics in a desert stream
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 65–76, January 2004
How to Cite
Kennedy, T. A. and Hobbie, S. E. (2004), Saltcedar (Tamarix ramosissima) invasion alters organic matter dynamics in a desert stream. Freshwater Biology, 49: 65–76. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2426.2003.01166.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
- (Manuscript accepted 20 October 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!