Larval fish-induced phenotypic plasticity of coexisting Daphnia: an enclosure experiment
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 87–97, January 2004
How to Cite
Bernot, R. J., Dodds, W. K., Quist, M. C. and Guy, C. S. (2004), Larval fish-induced phenotypic plasticity of coexisting Daphnia: an enclosure experiment. Freshwater Biology, 49: 87–97. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2426.2003.01171.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
- (Manuscript accepted 30 October 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!