Trophic interactions in rockpool food webs: regulation of zooplankton and phytoplankton byNotonectaandDaphnia
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 79–90, February 1998
How to Cite
Arnér, M., Koivisto, S., Norberg, J. and Kautsky, N. (1998), Trophic interactions in rockpool food webs: regulation of zooplankton and phytoplankton byNotonectaandDaphnia. Freshwater Biology, 39: 79–90. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.1998.00262.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!