Importance of landscape position and legacy: the evolution of the lakes in Taylor Valley, Antarctica
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 355–367, March 2000
How to Cite
Lyons, W., Fountain&, ReW., dagger, &, P. D., Dagger, Priscu&, JohN. C., sect, Neumann, K. and Welch, K. A. (2000), Importance of landscape position and legacy: the evolution of the lakes in Taylor Valley, Antarctica. Freshwater Biology, 43: 355–367. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2000.00513.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!