Present address: Ecology Unit, Department of Biology, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, U.K.
Attribute-based classification of European hydrophytes and its relationship to habitat utilization
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 43–74, January 2000
How to Cite
Willby, N. J., Abernethy, V. J. and Demars, B. O. L. (2000), Attribute-based classification of European hydrophytes and its relationship to habitat utilization. Freshwater Biology, 43: 43–74. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2000.00523.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!