Historical changes in species composition and richness accompanying perturbation and eutrophication of Danish lowland streams over 100 years
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 269–280, February 2001
How to Cite
Riis, T. and Sand-Jensen, K. (2001), Historical changes in species composition and richness accompanying perturbation and eutrophication of Danish lowland streams over 100 years. Freshwater Biology, 46: 269–280. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2001.00656.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted 26 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!