Control of freshwater fish and crayfish community structure in Taranaki, New Zealand: dams, diadromy or habitat structure?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 417–429, March 2001
How to Cite
Joy, M. K. and Death, R. G. (2001), Control of freshwater fish and crayfish community structure in Taranaki, New Zealand: dams, diadromy or habitat structure?. Freshwater Biology, 46: 417–429. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2001.00681.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted 3 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!