New Zealand stream crayfish: functional omnivores but trophic predators?
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 641–652, May 2001
How to Cite
Parkyn, S. M. , Collier, K. J. and Hicks, B. J. (2001), New Zealand stream crayfish: functional omnivores but trophic predators?. Freshwater Biology, 46: 641–652. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2001.00702.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!