Macroinvertebrate community structure in relation to environmental variables in a Swiss glacial stream
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 1641–1661, December 2001
How to Cite
Lods-Crozet, B. , Castella, E. , Cambin, D. , Ilg, C. , Knispel, S. and Mayor-Simeant, H. (2001), Macroinvertebrate community structure in relation to environmental variables in a Swiss glacial stream. Freshwater Biology, 46: 1641–1661. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2001.00850.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!