The effect of small zooplankton on the microbial loop and edible algae during a cyanobacterial bloom
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2002
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 1807–1819, October 2002
How to Cite
Ventelä, A.-M., Wiackowski, K., Moilanen, M., Saarikari, V., Vuorio, K. and Sarvala, J. (2002), The effect of small zooplankton on the microbial loop and edible algae during a cyanobacterial bloom. Freshwater Biology, 47: 1807–1819. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2002.00924.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!