Functional heterogeneity of dry-season fish refugia across a Mediterranean catchment: the role of habitat and predation
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2002
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 1919–1934, October 2002
How to Cite
Magalhães, M. F., Beja, P., Canas, C. and Collares-Pereira, M. J. (2002), Functional heterogeneity of dry-season fish refugia across a Mediterranean catchment: the role of habitat and predation. Freshwater Biology, 47: 1919–1934. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2002.00941.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!