Predictive modelling of freshwater fish as a biomonitoring tool in New Zealand
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 2261–2275, November 2002
How to Cite
Joy, M. K. and Death, R. G. (2002), Predictive modelling of freshwater fish as a biomonitoring tool in New Zealand. Freshwater Biology, 47: 2261–2275. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2002.00954.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
- (Manuscriptaccepted 27 May 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!