Contribution to the Groupe de Recherche Interuniversitaire en Limnologie (GRIL)
Water temperature, light intensity and zooplankton density and the feeding activity of juvenile brook charr (Salvelinus fontinalis)
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 2153–2162, November 2002
How to Cite
Marchand, F., Magnan, P. and Boisclair, D. (2002), Water temperature, light intensity and zooplankton density and the feeding activity of juvenile brook charr (Salvelinus fontinalis). Freshwater Biology, 47: 2153–2162. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2002.00961.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
- (Manuscriptaccepted 16 June 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!