Fish induced macrophyte loss in shallow lakes: top–down and bottom–up processes in mesocosm experiments
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 2216–2232, November 2002
How to Cite
Williams, A. E., Moss, B. and Eaton, J. (2002), Fish induced macrophyte loss in shallow lakes: top–down and bottom–up processes in mesocosm experiments. Freshwater Biology, 47: 2216–2232. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2002.00963.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
- (Manuscriptaccepted 26 June 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!