The influence of scale and geography on relationships between stream community composition and landscape variables: description and prediction
Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 768–785, May 2003
How to Cite
Townsend, C. R., Dolédec, S., Norris, R., Peacock, K. and Arbuckle, C. (2003), The influence of scale and geography on relationships between stream community composition and landscape variables: description and prediction. Freshwater Biology, 48: 768–785. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2003.01043.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
- (Manuscript accepted 14 January 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!