Factors affecting ammonium uptake in streams – an inter-biome perspective
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 1329–1352, August 2003
How to Cite
Webster, J. R., Mulholland, P. J., Tank, J. L., Valett, H. M., Dodds, W. K., Peterson, B. J., Bowden, W. B., Dahm, C. N., Findlay, S., Gregory, S. V., Grimm, N. B., Hamilton, S. K., Johnson, S. L., Martí, E., Mcdowell, W. H., Meyer, J. L., Morrall, D. D., Thomas, S. A. and Wollheim, W. M. (2003), Factors affecting ammonium uptake in streams – an inter-biome perspective. Freshwater Biology, 48: 1329–1352. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2003.01094.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
- (Manuscript accepted 3 April 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!