Interspecific interference and the functional response of four species of carnivorous stoneflies
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1527–1539, September 2003
How to Cite
Elliott, J.M. (2003), Interspecific interference and the functional response of four species of carnivorous stoneflies. Freshwater Biology, 48: 1527–1539. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2427.2003.01106.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
- (Manuscript accepted 3 June 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!