The tectonic evolution of the Southern Alps, New Zealand: insights from fully thermally coupled dynamical modelling
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 136, Issue 2, pages 403–420, February 1999
How to Cite
Batt, G. E. and Braun, J. (1999), The tectonic evolution of the Southern Alps, New Zealand: insights from fully thermally coupled dynamical modelling. Geophysical Journal International, 136: 403–420. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246X.1999.00730.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!