The continuity of active fault systems in Greece
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 596–618, March 2002
How to Cite
Goldsworthy, M., Jackson, J. and Haines, J. (2002), The continuity of active fault systems in Greece. Geophysical Journal International, 148: 596–618. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246X.2002.01609.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Accepted 2001 September 12. Received 2001 August 8; in original form 2001 April 10
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!