Magnetic properties and Mössbauer spectra of urban atmospheric particulate matter: a case study from Munich, Germany
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2002
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 558–570, August 2002
How to Cite
Muxworthy, A. R., Schmidbauer, E. and Petersen, N. (2002), Magnetic properties and Mössbauer spectra of urban atmospheric particulate matter: a case study from Munich, Germany. Geophysical Journal International, 150: 558–570. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246X.2002.01725.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2002
- Accepted 2002 March 18. Received 2002 February 27; in original form 2001 May 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!