A perfectly matched layer absorbing boundary condition for the second-order seismic wave equation
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 146–153, July 2003
How to Cite
Komatitsch, D. and Tromp, J. (2003), A perfectly matched layer absorbing boundary condition for the second-order seismic wave equation. Geophysical Journal International, 154: 146–153. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246X.2003.01950.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
- Accepted 2003 January 31. Received 2003 January 29; in original form 2002 September 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!