A perfectly matched layer absorbing boundary condition for the second-order seismic wave equation
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2003
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 146–153, July 2003
How to Cite
Komatitsch, D. and Tromp, J. (2003), A perfectly matched layer absorbing boundary condition for the second-order seismic wave equation. Geophysical Journal International, 154: 146–153. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246X.2003.01950.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2003
- Accepted 2003 January 31. Received 2003 January 29; in original form 2002 September 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!