Magnetostratigraphy of Tertiary sediments from the Hoh Xil Basin: implications for the Cenozoic tectonic history of the Tibetan Plateau
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 233–252, August 2003
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Zhao, X., Wang, C., Liu, S. and Yi, H. (2003), Magnetostratigraphy of Tertiary sediments from the Hoh Xil Basin: implications for the Cenozoic tectonic history of the Tibetan Plateau. Geophysical Journal International, 154: 233–252. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246X.2003.01986.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
- Accepted 2002 November 1. Received 2002 October 28; in original form 2000 June 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!