A damage mechanics model for power-law creep and earthquake aftershock and foreshock sequences
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2002
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 142, Issue 1, pages 151–161, July 2000
How to Cite
Main, I. G. (2000), A damage mechanics model for power-law creep and earthquake aftershock and foreshock sequences. Geophysical Journal International, 142: 151–161. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246x.2000.00136.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!