Now at: Seismological Laboratory, Mail stop #100–23, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seismic behaviour of the Dead Sea fault along Araba valley, Jordan
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2002
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 142, Issue 3, pages 769–782, September 2000
How to Cite
Klinger, Y., Avouac, J. P., Dorbath, L., Karaki, N. A. and Tisnerat, N. (2000), Seismic behaviour of the Dead Sea fault along Araba valley, Jordan. Geophysical Journal International, 142: 769–782. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246x.2000.00166.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2002
- Accepted 2000 March 13. Received 2000 March 13; in original form 1999 April 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!