* 10 Piddington St. Watson, ACT 2602, Australia
Numerical models of the evolution of accretionary wedges and fold-and-thrust belts using the distinct-element method
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2002
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 542–561, March 2002
How to Cite
Burbidge, D. R. and Braun, J. (2002), Numerical models of the evolution of accretionary wedges and fold-and-thrust belts using the distinct-element method. Geophysical Journal International, 148: 542–561. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246x.2002.01579.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2002
- Accepted 2001 August 10. Received 2001 June 13; in original form 2000 March 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!