On the postglacial isostatic adjustment of the British Isles and the shallow viscoelastic structure of the Earth
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 443–475, March 2002
How to Cite
Peltier, W. R., Shennan, I., Drummond, R. and Horton, B. (2002), On the postglacial isostatic adjustment of the British Isles and the shallow viscoelastic structure of the Earth. Geophysical Journal International, 148: 443–475. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-246x.2002.01586.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Accepted 2001 August 10. Received 2001 June 22; in original form 2000 December 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!