Paper presented at the 63rd EAGE Conference – Geophysical Division, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 2001.
Towards non-linear inversion for characterization of time-lapse phenomena through numerical modelling
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 285–293, July 2003
How to Cite
Abubakar, A., Van Den Berg, P.M. and Fokkema, J.T. (2003), Towards non-linear inversion for characterization of time-lapse phenomena through numerical modelling. Geophysical Prospecting, 51: 285–293. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2478.2003.00369.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Received October 2001, revision accepted December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!