Paper presented at the 61st EAGE Conference – Geophysical Division, Helsinki, Finland, June 1999.
Decorrugation and removal of directional trends of magnetic fields by the wavelet transform: application to archaeological areas
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 261–272, July 2003
How to Cite
Fedi, M. and Florio, G. (2003), Decorrugation and removal of directional trends of magnetic fields by the wavelet transform: application to archaeological areas. Geophysical Prospecting, 51: 261–272. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2478.2003.00373.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Received May 2001, revision accepted January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!