Paper presented at the 63rd EAGE Conference – Geophysical Division, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 2001.
Traveltime computation for 3D anisotropic media by a finite-difference perturbation method
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2003
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 431–441, September 2003
How to Cite
Soukina, S.M., Gajewski, D. and Kashtan, B.M. (2003), Traveltime computation for 3D anisotropic media by a finite-difference perturbation method. Geophysical Prospecting, 51: 431–441. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2478.2003.00385.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2003
- Received May 2002; revision accepted April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!