Modelling forest-growth response to increasing CO2 concentration in relation to various factors affecting nutrient supply
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 23–41, January 1998
How to Cite
Kirschbaum, M. U. F., Medlyn, B. E., King, D. A., Pongracic, S., Murty, D., Keith, H., Khanna, P. K., Snowdon, P. and Raison, R. J. (1998), Modelling forest-growth response to increasing CO2 concentration in relation to various factors affecting nutrient supply. Global Change Biology, 4: 23–41. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00103.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!