The effects of water table manipulation and elevated temperature on the net CO2 flux of wet sedge tundra ecosystems
Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 77–90, January 1998
How to Cite
Oechel, W. C., Vourlitis, G. L., Hastings, S. J., Ault, R. P. and Bryant, P. (1998), The effects of water table manipulation and elevated temperature on the net CO2 flux of wet sedge tundra ecosystems. Global Change Biology, 4: 77–90. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00110.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!