A semi-empirical model of methane emission from flooded rice paddy soils
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 247–268, March 1998
How to Cite
Huang, YaO., Sass, R. L. and Fisher, Jr, F. M. (1998), A semi-empirical model of methane emission from flooded rice paddy soils. Global Change Biology, 4: 247–268. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00129.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 31 January 1997;revised versionaccepted 6 May 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!