Effects of elevated CO2 on the chrysanthemum leaf-miner, Chromatomyia syngenesiae: a greenhouse study
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 287–291, March 1998
How to Cite
Smith, P. H. D. and Jones, T. H. (1998), Effects of elevated CO2 on the chrysanthemum leaf-miner, Chromatomyia syngenesiae: a greenhouse study. Global Change Biology, 4: 287–291. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00149.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 10 April 1997;revised versionaccepted 14 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!